Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Friday, January 5


edit:
It's such a tired game
Will it ever stop?
It's not for me to say
And is it in our blood
Or is it just our fate?
And how will this all play
out of sight, out of mind
Who are we going to blame all in all?

It's such a crying, crying, crying shame.


Can we BCM, RP AND SR soon??

And btw I forgot to include one major highlight of the night = discovering that one of my long lost friends is a friend of C (pun).

My next short-term goal is to REVAMP. Every single detail of my life, starting from this blog to my wardrobe to my room to myself (except for my hair so.. TO THE GERZ, QUIT COMPLAINING PLEASE OR I WILL USE MY HAIR TO HYPNOTIZE YOU).

So.. anyone wanna help me out?
Share some ideas? Give some inspiration? Spare some money?
Heehee.

And I realised one thing I'm very good and efficient at, is not keeping up to my words on this blog.
Mmm.

---

Not going for the intense highs coupled with extreme lows, I think I'm contented just being like that. But while we're at that, let's see how long it'll last.

Today has been an awfully tiring day, but WHOA, as jane says, "today we full force leh!" 2Queens with an obscene number of friends/girls, from secondary school buddies to new found friends to old faces, you name it, we've got it.

But of course, thank you siew, for crushing my 2nd toe. If the nail drops out, you better smell it. And err, I have alot of scandalous friends, straight or gay. :)

Okay, tired ger ger, OUT!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New